ING U.S. recognizes the importance of ensuring that our workforce reflects the diversity of our customer base, and we strive to integrate diversity and inclusion into all areas of our business.
We invite you to learn more about diversity at ING U.S. on the following pages:
- ING U.S. Employment Data
- Descriptions of ING U.S. Employee Resource Groups
- See what our employees have to say about ING U.S.
- List of National Diverse Organizations that ING U.S. supports and sponsors
- Recent ING U.S. Recognition
- ING U.S.'s Global view on Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Supplier Diversity and our commitment to minority and women-owned entities
Also check out our Corporate Responsibility section.
Even ING U.S.'s philanthropy keeps diversity in mind. With contributions to organizations like the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund and Girls Inc., ING U.S. is placing a value on inclusion and respect.cn35483042010